View the Restoring Trustability to Financial Services by Rebuilding Customer Relationships Demo
Banks and other firms looking to move on from the financial crisis need to rebuild relationships with their customers and revolutionize every interaction.
In this 1to1 Media on-demand webcast, Peppers & Rogers Group founding partner, Don Peppers, and Infor consultant and CRM expert, MJ Crabbe-Barberis, explore steps that financial services companies can take to rebuild their trustability with customers. They also explain how trustability can help decision-makers strengthen customer relationships, improve retention, and maximize customer value.
View this on-demand webcast to:
- Learn the two key elements of trusted relationships
- Gain insight into Peppers & Rogers Group's proprietary approach to measuring customer trust
- Hear strategies for rebuilding trust with valued customers
- Spot approaches for prioritizing resources to build trust
- See how to use customer's financial metrics to determine short-term and long-term value
- Determine how to recognize non-financial metrics that can indicate changes in long-term customer value
- Realize approaches to using the customer's voice to learn more about customer needs and deliver to those needs via daily business decisions