View the Infor EAM Advanced Mobile: Remotely Manage Assets Demo
Supporting a mobile workforce and increasing data accuracy throughout an organization requires tools that share one characteristic - they must be portable. From sprawling plants and distribution centers that encompass multiple sites to field service operations, the need for mobility impacts maintenance, inventory, performance analysis, safety procedures, and other areas of an operation.
By combining Enterprise Asset Management functionality with mobile technology, you get unlimited flexibility and scalability to streamline your operations and produce additional savings.
View this webcast to see the 5 key strengths of Infor EAM Advanced Mobile:
- Eliminate paperwork, back office data entry, handwriting errors, lost paperwork, unnecessary drive time, and long duration for data visibility
- One mobile application interface; multiple backend system integration
- Unlimited mobile application customization capability through standards based development module
- Scalable architecture to support thousands of mobile users
- Integrated Command Center and Location Based Services module provides long term support and administration capability for mobile deployment
Mobile applications offered through Infor EAM Advanced Mobile include work management, inspections, inventory management, meter readings, calibrations, Location Based Services, RFID for preventative maintenance, and the ability to support any unique mobile workflow/data collection through the powerful mfLY! For Visual Studio 2008 development module.