View the Secrets for Automotive Manufacturers: Enabling Operational Excellence with ERP Demo
As an automotive supplier working to improve operations, you need to ask yourself three critical questions:
- To run your business, how many spreadsheets do you need to manually update on a daily/weekly/monthly basis?
- During your weekly forecasting meetings, how many versions of the "truth" seem to pop up?
- On your shop floor, how many expeditors do you have at any one time (and do these numbers inflate at quarter end/year end)?
The automotive sector may be in the midst of a turbulent transition, but suppliers and service providers still need to deliver strong performance. In our first of the 5 sessions, we will discuss the importance of having a solid ERP foundation as your core command and control system.
During this webinar, you will see how modern ERP solutions can be flexible, integrated, scalable and capable of delivering a single version of truth in real time. Learn why ERP should be the backbone on which key transactions are captured and processes managed, delivering a continual view of what is actually going on within your business. See how it can enable your organization to
- Make fact based decisions
- Gain better visibility of transactions across the enterprise
- Adopt manufacturing best practices, including lean methods
Discover the manufacturing practices that can result in:
- Reduced operational costs
- Lower risk
- Improved efficiency
- Increased operational flexibility
Take a high-level look at Infor's leading ERP solutions for automotive suppliers and gain insight as to how you can establish a core foundation that has a fast payback and proven ROI and minimal.