View the Infor ERP SyteLine 8 SytePlan:
Align Your Business Activities to Balance Supply and Demand Demo
Your sales, production, inventory, and financial managers can work together to maximize customer fill rates, optimize inventory, and boost profits with sales and operations planning (S&OP), which links supply chain strategy to execution.
Develop a realistic sales and margins plan, balance demand and supply, and synchronize your performance to the plan with Infor ERP SyteLine SytePlan, which provides you with SyteLine-based tools.
You'll be able to:
- Create a revenue, units and margin plan for your products, reps, and markets.
- Identify demand and supply obstacles and manage performance to the plan.
- Compare your plans to forecasts, shipments, orders, and inventory levels.
Plus, you'll be able to answer questions like:
- Variances from selling and making what we planned
- Producing WIP/inventory in excess of the demand
- Booking more or less than the forecast
- Changing the forecast too much for production to respond
- Planned production that is inadequate to reduce the backlog
- Creating unreasonable forecasts considering our capacity
- Selling what is not available or not profitable
- On-time delivery problems
View this on-demand webinar to see how SytePlan streamlines the S&OP process with a collection of workbenches, queries, graphs, and reports that help you manage customer and product line profitability, maximize on-time performance, optimize inventory and manage your supply chain.