What are the best practices to improve financial forecasting and planning accuracy?
View this webcast to find out the steps that top companies are taking to:
- Align strategic and operational plans.
- Handle rolling forecasting with frequent re-forecasting.
- Make the forecasting process part of organizational culture.
- Collaborate between business functions.
By implementing these best practices, you’ll be able to reduce your reliance on one-off spreadsheets and time-consuming manual processes for forecasts, plans, and reports, as well as create realistic budgets, drive plans, predict trends, and model accurate forecasts.
In this webcast, you’ll also see for yourself how Infor10 Corporate Performance Management (PM10) can help you:
- Slash the amount of time you spend on planning, forecasting, and reporting.
- Spend more time on analysis and decision-making.
- Access accurate data and reports on demand.