CFOs and finance executives: Discover the best practices for financial consolidations and reporting
As a CFO or finance executive, you need to close your books faster and more accurately than ever due to increased regulatory requirements, management's need for faster access to key business information, and continued market volatility.
View this webcast to find out the best practices for financial consolidations and reporting, and to see how Infor10 Corporate Performance Management Financial Consolidation (PM10) can help you close your books quicker, improve the quality of your financial reports, and enhance the controls you need to produce financial statements.
After this webcast, you’ll understand how to:
- Close your books quickly and confidently.
- Consolidate financial results across multiple entities, enterprise resource planning systems, general ledgers, and currencies.
- Comply with GAAP, IFRS, SOX, tax, and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Deliver faster, enhanced management reporting.
- Complete financial reporting and analysis associated with mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, and other business changes.
- Seamlessly incorporate budget, forecasting, and other business planning information and processes.
Please complete the form to access the webcast.