View the Plan Your Company’s Future with Eyes Wide Open Demo
How do you know you’re making the best decisions for the company?
If you don’t have all the facts, or worse, you can’t trust the facts you have, are you putting yourself and your company at risk unnecessarily?
Listen to a conversation with John Hagerty, vice president and research fellow at AMR Research as we tackle the topic of what mid-market companies can do today to be better equipped for tomorrow’s business climate. John addresses some critical questions that plague many companies such as:
- When is the right time to shift focus from cost-cutting to strategic planning?
- What’s the secret to eliminating information silos in the organization?
- What role can finance professionals take to create more collaboration?
- How do some companies excel at merging operational and financial planning processes?
- What steps can be taken today?
View the webcast to hear these and other important topics discussed. Position yourself and your company to succeed.