View the 5 Steps to Becoming a CFO Wizard Demo
How does the average CFO become a "wizard" and rise above the noise to become a true leader in their organization?
View this 30 minute webcast where we will connect technologies to strategies that support the evolution of a CFO to a "wizard" — someone who performs the role of trusted advisor, prophet, sorcerer, and more. Understand how taking a fresh look at current business processes and choosing which ones to improve can ensure an escape from the role of transaction-focused bean counter.
Those 5 strategies include:
- Improving visibility and context for the data employees need to succeed
- Identifying and resolving a business pain that is reducing profits
- Ensuring financial goals and business goals are linked - and attained
- Being a watchdog and vocal supporter of projects to support regulatory compliance (IFRS) and technology investment (XBRL)
- Empowering the organization - ensuring decisions can be made at the right levels
Explore why these topics are most critical in creating order and direction in a changing and sometimes chaotic business climate, and also which technologies can be most helpful in the CFOs pursuit of success and impact.