View the What’s the True Bottom Line of Spend Management? Demo
Most companies can reduce untapped spend by 6% on each line item.
Start adding it up… it's big money.
The goal of spend management is control, compliance, and visibility. Many companies have made some attempts to achieve these goals, but have they done enough?
Mickey North Rizza, Research Director at AMR Research and Rod Radojevic, Director, Solution Marketing at Infor have a lively discussion about how some companies are not just cutting costs but are creatively digging deeper to become more profitable.
During this webcast recording they cover real-life examples that include the impact of:
- controlling and monitoring employee initiated spend
- automating policy enforcement and limiting unapproved vendor usage
- enforcing pre-trip approval to get in front of travel expenses
- improving spend reporting and analysis capabilities
- utilizing an integrated time sheet solution
Download today and get to the true bottom line of spend management.