View the Why Companies Using FRx Should Be Looking At Infor PM Demo
With the discontinuation of Microsoft®'s FRx® product in 2008, Infor customers that purchased FRx need to find another solution to fulfill their financial reporting needs.
Many Infor customers have already opted to transition from FRx to Infor PM, and what we've heard most often is that Infor PM provides:
- Improved bandwidth— The worry about incomplete data loads has disappeared.
- Ease of hierarchy— Data is usually two clicks away, so you don't need to build rows and columns.
- A smooth transition— with a standard data load that accelerates the implementation process.
Advantages in the reporting area include end-user-driven:
- Ad hoc calculations, charting, and graphing
- Pivot table functions that can be saved as a private or shared view
- Exception reporting, allowing you to manage your time more effectively
Better general ledger information, offering these key features that FRx lacks:
- Full audit trail back to the information source, including account mappings
- Storage of statement-level annotations and footnotes in reports, for later use in other reports requiring the same information
View this webcast to see how Infor PM can solve your FRx dilemma, address your company's financial reporting needs today, and help be better prepared for the future.