View the Streamline New Product Development and Product Portfolio Management With Infor PLM Optiva Demo
Success in process manufacturing industries means achieving goals in the face of mounting competitive and regulatory pressures. Companies must develop new, profitable products faster than ever before. The challenge for food and beverage, CPG, chemical, and pharmaceutical companies is being able to continually fine-tune existing products, develop new and more valuable products, and effectively manage their project portfolios. Process manufacturers that can meet these challenges can boost the bottom line, sustain growth, and strengthen competitiveness.
During this recorded webcast , we'll discuss how Infor PLM Optiva tools facilitate both streamlining of the new product innovation process and development of new products in less time and at lower costs. In addition, you'll see how managing your portfolio in a more structured way allows you to adapt to ever-changing customer demands. With PLM Optiva, your company can:
- Improve materials and supplier enablement processes
- Simplify new material processes and reduce material spend
- Attain real-time feedback on costs, compliance, and performance
- Improve supplier quality and compliance capabilities
- Ensure target specifications are met at the lowest cost
- Simulate and model all product lines and business units
Key advantages of these tools include a single enterprise-wide PLM solution that encompasses all aspects of daily operation, including real-time collaboration with the supply chain.