View the Lean PLM for Process Manufacturers Demo
Integrating Lean principles into PLM can significantly improve time to market, drive out R&D and product costs as well as improve product success rates. While not all aspects of Lean may apply to process manufacturers or private label brand owners, elimination of waste, reducing cycle and focusing on the customer principles should be integrated and used to actively manage processes and products.
View this webcast recording and learn how customers have:
- Slashed R&D process cycle time by over 50%
- Cut non value added sourcing, quality and compliance costs by 25%
- Increased productivity by R&D user by 200 to 300%
- Improved on-time launches to over 98%
- Reduced accepted sample requests by 45% and increase conversion rates to order by over 30%
As part of a continual improvement or design for Six Sigma strategy, Lean can accelerate time to value and sustain improvements.