View the Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit (EPAK) For Infor Hansen Demo
Application Continuity Plan - Fully document your critical business processes and retain critical application knowledge.
How will your organization continue providing services to citizens in the event of a physical or medical emergency? Your application users have knowledge of how to use your systems, but if they are off sick or are unable to get to the office, how will the replacement users know how to use the application to provide essential services to citizens?
The Infor Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit (EPAK) is the tool to support your application lifecycle. In the event of an emergency, it is important to continue to provide services to citizens. Fully documenting your application processes is key to being able to rise to an emergency challenge.
Infor EPAK can help you document all your business processes quickly and cost-effectively, helping you to retain that knowledge, refresh current employees' effectiveness, and train new employees on your business processes. You will be better prepared to manage your business continuity challenges.
EPAK is a flexible tool for faster and easier document authoring and editing, and managing upgrades and implementations of Infor software. It's a proven solution that can meet your organizations specific deployment requirements across the entire lifecycle of your Infor Hansen systems.
Find out how EPAK can help you achieve:
- Application and service continuity in the event of an emergency
- Emergency readiness
- Increased application use and value
- Lower training costs per employee
- Increased user acceptance and productivity
- Smoother, faster implementations and upgrades
Attend this webcast to learn how Infor EPAK gives you a single platform for managing your software during:
- Pre-implementation - helps you evaluate functionality and conduct user acceptance testing, business process reviews, and approvals
- Implementation - provides tools for instructor-led and web-based training, as well as usage tracking and user acceptance training
- Post-implementation - can be used to deliver job aids, product assistance, simulations, and application coaching