View the Strategies For Optimizing Load Configuration And Pallet Placement In The Truck Demo
Maximize equipment utilization. That's the ultimate goal for every shipper who uses common carriage and every fleet owner who runs a dedicated or private fleet, especially with the rising cost of fuel, driver shortages, and other fleet management challenges.
Today's logistics managers need the ability to respond rapidly, and efficiently, to change while still fulfilling service level agreements. Infor™ SCM Load Planning helps shippers optimize asset utilization to lower costs. It determines the optimal load configuration for cartons, pallets, containers, trailers, and railcars given load and container specifications. It then creates three-dimensional loading instructions customized for each load based on actual product dimensions, product compatibility, and stop sequence.
View this webcast to hear how Infor's SCM Load Planning has been used across wide variety of industries to:
- Increase trailer and container utilization by 5-7%
- Save time by eliminating the guesswork of creating pallets and filling trailers
- Improve service levels
- Reduce damage during shipping
- Lower transportation expenses
- Improve asset efficiency, which reduces fuel costs and carbon emission