Connect to everything you need, to do
At Infor, we believe in making it as easy and as quick as possible for our customers to access the support resources they need. With the interactive Infor Xtreme Support portal, you'll find easy access to tools, information, and support "Xperts" who can help you.
Enter our portal at www.infor.com/inforxtreme to access critical support resources, including software patches, service packs, updates, release notes, a comprehensive knowledge base, recorded briefings, online communities, and our exciting new support apps—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You'll be able to set your viewing preferences with the Xtreme Support portal's consumer-grade user interface, so you'll get information presented to you in a personalized way. No matter where you are in the world or what Infor products you use, you can count on a personalized experience that meets your unique requirements.
- ION Support Assistant—Get incidents resolved quickly with the help of this automated tool, which gathers reliable and precise information about the setup of your business's Infor software and the environment in which it is running. When you contact us with a new incident or question, we will have immediate access to the information to start an assessment of the situation. You'll also be able to receive automatic recommendations.
- Support apps—Leverage free, customizable support apps that proactively provide you with information and help you better manage your Infor software.
- Software updates and feature packs—Get product enhancements, updated releases, issue corrections, documentation updates, and related release notes.
- Software patches and service packs—Stay current on fixes and patches, with little to no downtime. These often include statutory and regulatory updates and issue corrections.
- Critical solution notification—Get instant notification when resolutions to critical issues are available.
- Live and recorded briefings—Access live and recording briefings throughout the year. Ask the "Xperts" questions on general interest topics and recommend topics for future briefings.
- Online communities—Join a social network to communicate with peers who have the same product, environment configuration, or industry challenges.
The services described herein are subject to change and may not be available for all products.
Click here to login to the Xtreme Support portal.